Every passenger will need to fill out a Hold Harmless agreement with the Tex Hill Wing when you arrive for your flight. Minors who fly (age 12-17) must have their guardian complete a Minor Hold Harmless agreement and the guardian(s) must be present on the day of flight.
ALL passengers must be at least 12 years of age.
All passengers must check in on time for their scheduled flight. The appointment duration time includes pre-flight instructions and flight time.
Passengers checking in more than 15 after appointment start time will be considered as "no-show" and no refund will be offered.
The "Tex" Hill Wing reserves the right to cancel or delay due to conflicts of aircrew, weather or maintenance or airfield closures.
In such cases a full refund or rescheduled flight will be offered.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 4 days prior to flight for a refund.
- Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to flight will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 1 day or less will not be refunded.
- Changes made 4 days or more prior to flight, no extra charge.
- Changes made less than 4 days prior may incur a $20 change fee.
- No reservation changes are permitted 24 hours or less before scheduled flight